Knee orthosis for dynamic relief and stabilization of the medial or lateral compartment.
The correction pressure can be easily adjusted to individual requirements by means of a rotary knob. Large correction pads allow a comfortable and pleasant power transmission to the leg. Maximum relief is achieved with full extension and slight flexion. When sitting or swinging, the orthosis adjusts automatically and there is no correction pressure.
- 07788 (medial version)
- medial / varus gonarthrosis - genu varum - bowleg - valgizing effect
- 07789 (lateral version)
- lateral / valgus gonarthrosis - genu valgum - knock knees - varying mode of action
- All indications and complaints for which a unicompartmental load reduction is necessary
- Conservative/post-operative knee
- For pain reduction and relief of the medial or lateral compartment in gonarthrosis
- Slight varus/valgus malpositions
- Dynamic relief of the medial or lateral compartment with a 3-point principle
- INDIVIDUAL SETTING AND DISCHARGE: The correction pressure can be easily adjusted to individual requirements using the rotary knob
- Physiological guidance and stabilization of the knee with a 4-point principle
- Extension: 0°, 20°, 30°, 40°
- Flexion limitation 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- LIVING HINGE: Maximum relief with full extension and slight flexion. When sitting or swinging, the orthosis adjusts automatically and no correction pressure is applied.
- Mouldable orthotic frame
- Ventral frame - simply position without stepping in