Anatomical splay foot support with pad.
The compression pressure is regulated by velcro fasteners.
- Morton’s neuralgia
- Nerve damage to the interdigital nerves II-VII with burning pain, numbness or inflammatory pain
- Periostial joint inflammation of the metatarsal heads I-V
- Post-operative foot & ankle
- Splayed foot
- Relief of the metatarsal heads and plantar forefoot soft tissues
- Straightening of the transverse arch
- Anatomical fit
- Three-dimensional adjustment of the special knit to the balls of the big toes
- Variable positioning of the splayed foot pad