Coxa-Hit Hip Support treats the condition of the hip joint.
The control strip helps to check that the support is applied correctly. The cold/hot pad provides thermotherapy and increases the compression effect.
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis hip
- Conservative therapy of the hip
- Following arthroscopy of the hip
- Hip arthrosis
- Post-operative, e.g. following hip THR implant or change
EFFECT / TECHNIQUE
- Cold / hot pad to support physical therapy
- Compression to reduce the risk of postoperative hematoma formation
- Slightly abducting effect on the hip joint
- Stabilization of the hip joint
- Improved coordination and perception of the hip muscles (proprioception)
- Elastic, breathable material
- Control strip to indicate the maximum compression
- Infinitely adjustable with Velcro fasteners